Wrong projection, I'm afraid - I don't believe in Original Sin,...

1. gga
    1,125 Posts.
    Wrong projection, I'm afraid - I don't believe in Original Sin, I believe in Original Virtue.
    Plus, a) I have history with M.A. and the Missionbeat guys (hi Paddy if you're here reading!); b) just decided to do it - simple as that.

Gotta unpack my boxes and dig out my copy to 're-learn' some lessons as well: aahh...Old Turkey, the Match(stick) King, "buying strength and selling weakness", "sitting on your hands" and all that jazz.

Hahaha, gotcha! I unfortunately have just started understanding your predicament - starting from the last year, there has been an explosion of:

- handsful of hair down the drainhole everytime I shower

- a distinctive thinning of hair on my crown ala Prince Charles

- silver hairs

Dunno much I can do about the first two (aside from the Rogaines, Minoxidil etc. which I'm loathe to do - I don't like chemicals) but saw an episode on Dr Oz where some oncologist(!) suggested that chlorella contains a compound that fights the peroxide which leads to white/silver/grey hair.

Have heard enough from the 'just embrace it'/'just get a buzzcut'/'bald is beautiful' group. I likes my hair dammit.

Welcome to any natural (ie. food or topical) suggestions re: both silver hairs and thinning hair.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.