ELS 3.41% 45.5¢ elsight limited

ELS Chart, page-50

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think "Big News Coming" and then nothing in the immediate days..... is at best a very naive statement by the company.

To your earlier comment about quarterly: I posted around Q1 numbers something to the tune of "Q2 will be below Q4 23 and Q1". Nothing I have read since convinces me otherwise. No ORDERS announced. In Q4 we had the Israelis buying huge numbers of systems. When they announced Q4 there were (of the top of my head) 300/50k of receivables. That protected Q1 and makes Q2 difficult. It has to be lower. Think about it, sadly Q4 and Q1 were breakouts because of the war Israel are involved in.

I doubt LMT signs a contract with a supplier because there is a revenue opportunity of a few hundred of thousands USD. It takes time to become part of the process and I doubt the UK order mentioned here many times was ever in ELS' grasp, realistically that production run would have been fully planned and partially executed. If any of you work for a small company trying to do business with a big beast you see it daily. [Otherwise just believe me] All these things you are dreaming of have a very good chance to unfold. In time. Our private clients, possibly with the exception of Droneup, but who has heard about orders from them lately, are tiny. We need public (military and police) orders till the private guys grow.

CR - no chance with the convertible notes outstanding. Thereafter they would need a very convincing plan to justify asking for more shareholder cash.

Lastly, literally forget "charts" in a stock like this. There is only actual news that matters. If and when there is news, the stock moves. With a lack of news, it drifts. When this becomes a small NVDA I am willing to listen to "gaps" and "chart formations" - till then ELS either sells or doesn't sell more systems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $68.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.5¢ 44.0¢ $12.26K 27.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45977 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.