ELS 0.00% 35.0¢ elsight limited

The seling before at around 38/40 cents was from Asia ( yes...

1. 703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    The seling before at around 38/40 cents was from Asia ( yes estate selling )and related to a crossing that was done a few years ago . This holding i am aware of because i also took stock in the original selling that was announced as the founders Nir and Roee had options that needed to be exercised and were done off market to 3-4 long term shareholders in April 2022 . These funds obviously went to the Elsight but also generated tax issue for both founders . I am 99.9% sure that any sellling we have seen reently crossed off market would be related to either that tax or the fuding of the tax already paid in part as tax on director options is calucalted slightly different in Israel to Austalia (i am told) . Think about it this way .....the seller could have left orders in screen for month at 50-55 lvl similar same as what the seller did at 38/40 since Novemeber 2023 . The key take away from the 50 cent crosing when the market was around 51/53 is somone else stepped up and wanted the stock ! They paid market price .It was not sdone at some 10-20 % discount that you see when a seller is looking for a bid/buyer . In this case the buyer was looking for an offer to get set in a decent parecel and hence the market price . Any other selling the past few weeks is profit taking form 30-35 cents traders before year end . Silly EOFY selling and also the AUSSIE market has suffered these past 4 to 6 weeks on the back of the US rotation play, China slowdown, Aussie Infation fears (wages growth ) and the RBA next move , Commodities weak and just crappy sentiment at present ,
    ELS on the next news will have the another move higher as scale is the KEY and while it be instant scale from Gov't/Military orders or commercial use scale that takes longer to develop but once started will be constant and quarter on quarter growth . Revenue will deliver a higher share price and we just need all the design wins/partners/testimonials lovers to move from order 5 halo to 50 halo ,then 100 and well thousands in the case of some of the larger clients . We are at that point now and how nice will it be to have a mix of military and commerical use coming over the next ?? years !!!

You can guess and assume as much as you want but it appears to me that 2500-3000 drones operating globally puts us in a very nice base postions for profts with a healthy R&D platform expanding to other markets ...... So how far are we off sales and RR from 2750 drones ....??? Could Droneup be at those numbers in the next 12 months ? Could we have two military ordes of 500 Halo at a time . Could Japan order 500 or more ... Cold there be a new large client order ready from Asia / USA / Europe ... Could we see 15/25/30 smaller plays order 30-40-50-75 halo .... exciting future ahead ..

Buy dips dont stress of profit taking short term IMO .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 21490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.