ELS 3.41% 45.5¢ elsight limited

ELS Recent Visit

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

Hi All – thought I’d share somelight on my recent encounter with ELS.

The background is I work for aninvestment bank and on the back of a referral from an impressed friend thatworks in VC, a colleague and I met the company in Sydney duringtheir recent visit.

First and foremost, I’d reaffirm thatthe visit to Asia-Pacific was a ‘non-deal roadshow’ and there’s definitely nocapital raise or any inherent need for one. It was purely to visit investorsand potential customers in the region. The amount of interest and leads isabundant and the team is working tirelessly to capitalise on all the interest,it’s very reassuring. The amount of verticals is exorbitant and I’m not goingto bother going through these because they were detailed in the recent presentation.What is clear is that, ELS are in-bed with some real big-name householdcompanies and to quote Nir – “Companies are waiting on us to launch Halo, notthe other way around”.

The Team also highlighted keygeographies that are going to yield high levels of success. This includes (andis certainly not limited to) Singapore, USA, Australia and many other pocketsof the world that have flagged interest. They currently have over 200 uniqueleads to work with at the moment and sales staff are extremely upbeat with theresponses they are getting.

I’m extremely excited in the next fewmonths as that is when there is going to be a multitude of announcements as ELSis finally able to announce POCs to the market – this is where we will seedouble digit stock price increases. Followed by large orders of the Halo whereELS’ huge profit margins on this product will start to shine a bright light tothe market.

What I can’t illustrate in thispost is the passion and excitement the management team was able to show. Theywere really struggling to contain themselves from revealing a lot more of thepartnerships they have in the works (items under NDA, ASX rules, etc.). It’llall come out very soon but the wheels are well and truly in motion.

With regards to the shares comingout of escrow, this was also discussed. Nir and other directors own a largepercentage of these and confirmed that they had no intentions to sell. Theyalso reflected that there was huge institutional support and that they arelooking to have any pre-IPO investor disposals crossed with little to no impactto the SP. Recent SP pressures are most-likely caused by retail brokers thatlike to talk and speculate….

Finally, what’s really exciting(and often forgotten) is the momentum Israeli companies listing on the ASXcurrently have. The ASX has been nabbed the ‘Pacific Nasdaq’ and has continuedto gain interest from companies with a similar story to ELS and investors areshowing their support.

Full disclosure – I do personallyown stock and am extremely excited in what’s to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $68.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.5¢ 44.0¢ $12.26K 27.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45977 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.