ELS 6.25% 42.5¢ elsight limited

I can only assume that the relationship person at the ASX has...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    I can only assume that the relationship person at the ASX has some history issues with previous management and we receive extra attention still when it comes to making announcements . Now almost 3 year have past on that front and this needs to be resolve but that may only happen in time via revenue related news . There are so many announcements that do not mention $$$ or order quantities or give any forwards guidance etc . Those announcements or examples are in general probably what the ASX requires companies to put in the quarterlies rather than release as "price sensitive" announcements . I would think that any stock in a emerging industry/sector and with the growth this sector is experiencing should be able to release news that is all about validation and adoption . There is no real historical precedent or guidance when it comes to the dollar value at this point but that will come and change the they way in which a company like ELS can report or announce . No one is asking for them to suggest that this will be 9 trillion halo ordered and billions of dollars in RR. I would just hope that the ASX would start considering emerging companies with news like this that clearly will result in revenue in the not to distant future as price sensitive worthy !! This has been a long process and tender win with a highly respect police force and related government bodies . It is not like they had a phone call and said "sounds Good Yoav , talk soon " . Very different to other companies the ASX has allowed in the past to announce partnerships throwing around names like uuumm...... Amazon for example that were complete BS !!! Sad that shareholders who pay fees every time they trade to the ASX to protect us from BS and scam but unfortunately inherit blank approach governance .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.025(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $64.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 43.0¢ 40.0¢ $37.50K 89.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 40093 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
0.025 ( 4.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.0¢ 14838
Last updated 12.35pm 03/06/2024 ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.