GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

pescefritteIn fact I don't think there are a few days to go...

1. 8,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 829
    pescefritte

In fact I don't think there are a few days to go before the FM cutoff.

On my calculation, tomorrow is the last day for GCN shareholders to have their 250,000 shares that will qualify them for the free First Mongolian issue.

I think I have it right. Books close at end of business on Friday 8th June. With T+3 operating, Tuesday 5th is the day by the end of which you must have bought your GCN shares if you want to qualify.

Tomorrow (before the end of trading on ASX) is therefore the last day for GCN to issue an update on First Mongolian, so that an informed decision can be made by GCN shareholders.

So why no update in good time? I hope the visit and inspection in Mongolia did not demonstrate to GCN the truth of the definition of a mine, attributed to Mark Twain - a mine is a hole in the ground with a liar on top.

My 'ST Buy' sentiment has now become a very, very, very ST Buy. I bought back into GCN because I had supposed there would be some hype before the books closed. Looks as if I shall be disappointed. Not for the first time, because previously it was expectation of revenue from WiFi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.