GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Changed sentiment again pesce? it has been 2 days since you were...

1. 80 Posts.
    Changed sentiment again pesce? it has been 2 days since you were ST buy.. thats very short term

Yes, we did say last week was going to be big, but that is just what we heard. Not sure about the others but I was expecting big things that didn't happen, am I upset? You bet.

But at the end of the day, nothing has changed, nothing has stopped, nothing announced. To be honest, if you were (un)lucky enough to be holding BHP, TOL, RIO (as I am) GCN suddenly looks ok considering our current market.

I could sell everything a sit it out, that is the clever thing to do probably. I can never pick the bottom or top so I hold.

In my past experiences my wins have been in the longer term. So, yes I am upset but this is not the end, these things will eventually happen. Trying to pick when is the challenge.

Not sure if FM will create a stir in the share price immediately, if we think back to P1 record dates the price did not free fall the day after announcement correct? From memory there were not a lot of '55000 sellers' correct me if I am wrong here.

The price changes were after the cut off date for P1.

Can anyone explain what the announcement for SSI was about today? does this mean anything to us in GCN?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.