CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

elvis has left the building, page-18

1. 46,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8733
    So will we get some 603 , 604 and 605 sub holder notices today or will we have to wait T/3 ? eitherway you would think a decent feel good FOMO spike is in order today - After the bottom was in at $1.37 CDU put in a reversal day on the 12th of august to $1.91 before M & G reloaded the gatling gun.

With little free float left other than profit takers who got on sub $1.60 CDU need to break $1.91 in quick time for me to be convinced a decent rally back towards $3 or $4 is possible.

M & G and Oceanwide have 52m shares between them

Sinosteel will soon have 17m shares

Some entity/entities got 13m yesterday

Worst case lets say they went to the chinese to give them a collective total of 82m out of 211m total ( post sino issue ) they would need to get another 23m/24m to get to 50%

M & G had sold 20m shares prior to yesterday - lets assume 50% of these went into retail punters and the loan stock safe hands that still leaves 10m that could also have gone to the Chinese -Given how paranoid everyone was about the Xmen taking over CDU at the meeting I attended on the Gold Coast a few years back when they didnt appear on the register at all - I now find it curious no one seems concerned about the stranglehold the Chinese could now have on the company.

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.