WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

em-patch, page-10

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Agent,

Nice to see a quality poster like you on these threads.

There is no direct link between the Durect deal I posted and OBJ's potential deals other than it was a bio/pharma license agreement for a vaccine in a transdermal patch.

It was simply one of few examples I could find showing the potential of how lucrative these deals can become for OBJ.

OBJ announced in their last update that the successful consumer acceptance testing of a global FMCG's multi-billion dollar otc product currently sold world-wide is now being reviewed by FMCG's international marketing department.

Can you imagine what a license agreement carrying up front payments and 5% royalties on a multi-billion dollar world-wide product will do to a 2.6c stock with an MC of only 30mil?

For example hypothetically $263 million in upfront and milestone payments would add 25c (25.38c) to the value of OBJ's sp today.

Even if you were to ignore the licence, upfront and milestone payments that may become part of an agreement and simply calculate 5% royalty on only $2 billion (based on the mentioned multi-billion dollar figure) you get $100million.

$100million by my calculation would add an additional 8.5c (8.66c) to the value of our 2.6c sp = 11c (11.26c)

Imho should this scenario eventuate which I remain extremely confident it will very soon, I also believe the market will quickly factor in additional imminent deals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.