WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

excellent find opel24v! I havn't been on the OBJ website for a...

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    excellent find opel24v! I havn't been on the OBJ website for a good while but after reading through the .pdf we are really starting to sound the business. You can sense the competence from the document and the extensive proof of concept. Through working with giant corporations it certainly sounds like OBJ must have a whole network of contacts to help with potential clients. What stood out for me was the second last page where the question regarding manufacturing and supplying was posed. OBJ answered the question by saying that they have partnered with a number of patch manufacturers in Europe, Asia and the USA. Now that stood out for me in a major way. This was not mentioned before besides in a shareholder update where 3M was mentioned? I'm not sure but now its written in black and white. The fact that they have manufacturers on standby in these major continents could be the manufacturers that will be producing the patch that FMCG-1 has created? I'm excited! Also the how to create the right patch formulation question which OBJ answers with them providing a service lead by world leading experts... I've never felt so at ease with an investment before, i'm overflowing with shares in OBJ but as long as i can gather funds its will continue to be shoved into OBJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.