EOS 3.45% $1.65 electro optic systems holdings limited

Excellent post and largely ignored it seems. Most seem too...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Excellent post and largely ignored it seems. Most seem too focused on RWS and obsolete EOS lasers. The promised land.

EM Solutions is a terrific business and was acquired at a bargain basement price for EOS. Probably Dr. Greenes finest hour in my opinion. To think that EOS paid less than $1.5m and an exchange of 4.2 million EOS ordinary shares (the SP at the time was approx. $8.00/share - escrowed for 6 months) - equates to an absolute steal. A total bargain. Yep, you read that right...$1.5 MILLION!

EM solutions is a true shining light of this dwindling star. So it seems that the deal has proven to be a shocker for EM Solutions (unless of course they sold, when the true believers held) and also a shocker for EOS shareholders, because the true value of EM Solutions hasn't been realised due to being weighed down by the anchor that is - Electro Optic Systems. Blew it all on Spacelink and yet right before their very eyes is a true, solid, growth business with technology at the forefront.

I hold a high regard for EM Solutions and their technology. Rowan Gilmore did a great job as CEO before being appointed Deputy CEO at EOS. John Logan has also done a great job and continues to do so. Nothing but accolades for EM Solutions.

These are the sort of posts that should be shared on EOS threads. Fact will always outperform fiction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.055(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $318.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.66 $1.56 $930.5K 578.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2066 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 3814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.66
  Change
0.055 ( 4.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.58 $1.66 $1.56 69456
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.