SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Em1 a week in review

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111

First ofall, I’m back from my Temporary “holiday” it was for 5 days and no informationwhy but that is over now.

A fewthings I have notice over the past week.

• Peopleeither have their heads in the ground or they are part of it. HC moding a lotof threads, The Market Herald and the thread that has been pinned at the top,the TS of long term holders and now The ASX using the TMH article as evidenceto ask EM1 questions. Plus a lot of new accounts spamming the EM1 threads bothnegative and positive, after reading all the posts I believe some of the“Upramper” are part of a slag campaign, as well as the posters who have onlyjust been created and have 29 posts on EM1 out of 30. As I said at the start ifyou say that when “there is smoke there is fire” for EM1 well I am showing youa whole lot of smoke for HC and co.
    • EM1 beingdelisted everyone who said that should wear protection please, nuff said.
    • As a LTholder and I would say many LT holders, we all would like to see EM1 insuspension till around the 1st of December (probably won’t happen).I have a very low average as most LT holders do so if EM1 comes out and goesback to a fair value of 3 cents it is fine for us, the holders who are rampingthe most have very high buy in prices so I can see why they will be concernedabout this.
    • Driftashould not be listened too at all IMO not just on the stock but on anythingthey buy, even most of the DTers don’t listen to him. He is clearly justthinking about himself and wants to move the market his way. Evidence islittered through the threads and he really hasn’t commented on it or even triedto hide it.
    • Bigwill Ithought you were finally cool, you should know better than to believe anythingpeople write on HC, you are a funny one, you say that this won’t be out ofsuspension until they prove the numbers are real but then every extension that occurredit is like you forgot you said these things and just down ramped it by say“whattttt but people said they talked to the company”…. Yeah well everyone sawyou post that NickX was live and what did you say about that?
    • To thepeople saying EM1 hasn't launched anything yet… MTN Arena is live; clearly theyare down rampers who don’t know about the business and just out to cause noise.On the same note who has been saying that invoices don’t get paid? Surelypeople would know better to say that MTN (a billion dollar company) won’t pay30k to EM1… really that is all you have to say, “Yeah but not all invoices getpaid, so it can’t count yet” if you believe this please wear protection.
    • To theperson who thinks we had 25K subs from day one and can’t do maths properly, youshouldn’t be posting, I’m sorry you actually have no clue.
    • The BBCdoc, OHHHHHH the BBC doc. Never watched it and never will, national broadcastersare always bias and push agendas. Look out our ABC, if you can convince me theydon’t have an agenda I will give you all my shares (not just EM1 shares, mywhole portfolio). The fact of the matter is if people know this is a scam(Crowd1) why are people still signing up and paying for it? And if you saybecause they don’t know it is a scam well either it isn’t a scam than or if itis too bad too sad you can’t put warning tags on every.
    • For everyone who is saying it is disgusting that Crowd1 are taking money off poor people, let me see your portfolios because I can dig up dirt on any company out there. This is a moral choice and if you are throwing shade at EM1, the stocks you own better be shining knights in this world because how dare you give EM1 a bad rap when there are massive companies out there doing far worst.
    • Finallythe main course, Crowd1 isn’t Em1 I know they both have 1s but people they arenot the same. Crowd 1 is banned in 1 place ‘Namibia” now not to sound controversialbut I would say that these type of countries don’t want their citizens to spendmoney on Crowd1 but to give it to the leaders instead, so great point theredownrampers you are saying that the government of wants their money and not letCrowd1 to have it. It has been cautioned in other countries (most of them I seethe same as Namibia, as in the government wants to take the citizen’s money notlet them give it away free). Other than that it isn’t illegal, if it was itwouldn’t be around at this minute and it surely wouldn’t have around 15 millionsubs.

Sorry forthe rant I have missed out on voicing my opinions for the week, I am reallygoing to try not comment or post anything until we start trading or until welaunch the platform. If we get delisted or stay in suspension forever I willeat my own words and apologize for my rants (but I see that as being veryunlikely). To both the for and against posters who are actually real posters (Ido actually believe a lot of these new accounts for both sides are fake) Iwould suggest you stop posting as well, ATM this is a dumpster fire and IMO isbeing orchestrated by someone or a rival company, this has been insane the lastcouple of days reading all the posts. (if you don’t believe negative campaignsare real well read my first point again because you have your head in theground). ALSO THIS IS A SPEC STOCK, IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT "SPEC" MEANS GOOGLE IT.

P.S for everyone saying this will be delisted or suspended for 2 years are you able to link me the rule/law EM1 has broken? Because MLMs aren't Illegal last time I checked.

PN OUT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $136 19.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11002755 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2020600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 50000
Last updated 12.36pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.