SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Yes I certainly has no issues cause I believe Greg and Em1 would...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Yes I certainly has no issues cause I believe Greg and Em1 would have done its due diligence as they are elated being investigated before the collaboration. I firmly believe Greg wouldn't undo all his hardwork especially after signing up with MTN which is a big conglomerate recently. If I have any doubt I would have sold all my shares in the millions heads which is why holders here keep saying to you just sell out if you have doubts of this being a scam. But you keep holding and yet doubt.

Bitcoin and crypto was banned and investigated in a number of countries as well especially at the very start a few years ago, does it make it a scam or a fraud? I believe it's more widely use now than ever including China and Japan and the States.

Also the 5 i mention including investigation as well. On top of my head I know only 2 banning them that is Philippines and Namibia. SOUTH AFRICA is investigating them, new Zealand and Norway caution its citizens to beware of crowd1, don't think I heard them investigating. If I miss any other countries please correct me. But all in all I would say no more than 5 give or take that are investigating and banning them. So with you saying they are being investigated or illegal in a number of countries, I disagree with that and does that makes them a scam, definitely disagree with that.

As to regards to defamation again LOL, anyone can sued for defamation. For example if someone say I am misleading others, I can sued them for defamation but will I do it? Of course no cause I don't have the time or the money to go to court and employ a lawyer. But will others do it especially someone with money and time like crowd1 or EM1, its a maybe.
    Last edited by wlauy1: 20/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 173628 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5161047 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.