SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

there is a lot of misleading information in here and I wasn't...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221

there is a lot of misleading information in here and I wasn't going to post, but this thread keeps seeing activity, and I thought a diversity of views might be useful

@drifta
    • Yesterdays selling was in large part due to profit taking, a normal thing after a massive rally of what...over 60% ? It has absolutely nothing to do with EM1's affiliation with Crowd1 - a perfectly legitimate affiliation, and one which is common in ecommerce
    • Crowd1 have been able to get 4million pre-registrations through a marketing strategy aimed at reducing capital expenditure and avoiding competitor manipulation. Many companies use this strategy to compete with the big boys.
    • Some countries like to regulate financial markets more than others. Phillipines is going to regulate crypto (which I am against), and they take a heavy hand to companies that use it (like Crowd1) and are a good example of Governments destroying free market economy. Less regulation is better IMO, especially post covid - the world needs innovation, and a free market. This is my political view only, but is relevant to this thread
    • We don't live in the Phillipines, or Namibia last time I checked. We have a much freer market, and lets hope it stays that way.
    • Sports betting is popular here in Australia and utilises similar marketing strategies, there is no difference here we are just allowing people to play games, interact, and compete rather than just betting on the outcome of an unpredictable game. This is also a more responsible and safe product for young people as they only have a monthly subscription and doesnt involve gambling, they dont spend money they dont have.
    • This entire thread bothers me and I have informed the company directors about it. I appreciate free speech and dont have a problem with most posters information, but @drifta, mate, you just jump on anything and try and make it negative (after saying the opposite a few months ago) If you have a problem with Crowd1 and how they do business, then thats fine, youre entitled to your opinion, but I think you are beginning to drag both companies names through the mud here, and you exploit the fact there is some profit taking yesterday and try to tenuously link it to something you claim is nefarious, illegal, or unscrupulous, which is definitely asking for legal trouble, or at the very least you are misleading people.
    Last edited by jovialmonk: 21/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.608K 801.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812697 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2466033 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.