SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Didnt want to imply I thought you were a bad person, just...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Didnt want to imply I thought you were a bad person, just thought it was a bit downrampy. I also want some clarification on a few things.
    I also wanted to mediate what I wrote by acknowledging that people have concerns around Crowd1 and I understand this. I am just saying that we should leave it to the regulators to determine if they are a scam or not. Also even then, regulators dont always agree, depends on the country and their governments stance on free markets and associated legislation. I have noted the NCC investigation into Crowd1 and noted it down as a future source of risk, just as i did with the senate enquiry into BNPL when people posting similar things to you were causing others to panic.

I just dislike someone telling me that "this company is this" and making comments that are black and white, and to no surprise, the same old downrampers just jump on board. What I especially don't like is that it distracts from objective posts about risk vs upsides, and some people are just trying to cause panic. This is no different from the media trying to spread fear and irritation to sell stories without concern for the effect it has on people.I apologise if I sound harsh

Look, I am investing in Emerge, not Crowd1. Also Crowd1 are MLM and as time passes if they pay their members they are legit IMO. Alot of people sign up to things expecting to make millions and then earn less than what they expect and call it a scam - many people dont take responsibility. Some people borrow money far outside what they can afford to pay back, get into debt, and then get together in a class action and sue the lender. Is that fair? Why dont people take some responsibility?
    Now a good argument to this is that consumers need protection and not everyone can think about things and make decisions clearly. I completely agree, and that is why the NCC will be checking if Crowd1 are in compliance with the Consumer Protection Act (which IMO they are from what I have been looking at, including parts of the act itself). What I am saying is there has to be a line between individual freedom of choice and consumer protection laws - I dont want the Government telling me where I can invest, or shutting down legitimate businesses trying something new just because competitors are lobbying for it.

There is so much more to unpack here, the world of business is complex and competitors commonly lobby for regulation of competing companies (read my earlier post about pharma and US senate and the FDA). I am just saying that there are indeed questions marks around Crowd1 - and only time will tell how this goes. Emerge's future will hinge on more than one affiliate marketing company as I see it.

Also I am probably coming off as grumpy as I have been doing too much research on this last few days and need a break!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.