SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

sorry mate, but I've had to put you on ignore now. I actually...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    sorry mate, but I've had to put you on ignore now. I actually find downramping quite entertaining so I will miss your posts and perhaps shed a tear later. You obviously don't understand what Miggster actually is, comparing Miggster mobile (just the first part of a wider launch strategy) to free games is reductionist and quite funny - it is about bringing casual gaming, social competition and monetary gain together to form a marketable product to compete within the booming mobile gaming industry. Establishing this before bringing in bigger game titles and ensuring supportive infrastructure is an excellent corporate strategy rather than trying to do it all at once.

I can see your account only has posts from 24/10/20 and all about EM1 when it was already trending heavily and buy volumes were up, so I reject the claim you are here as a knight warrior protecting poor investors who obviously can't make up their own mind - when you are really only interested in downramping one specific stock during what I think is just the start of its rally during a big re-rate ahead of 2 asset launches.
    I understand others saying that we should not reply, so I will not be replying to downramping any further and will just be putting them on ignore. Many people here post actual objective comments about risk/reward and potential upside/downside, which is good for open conversation. This kind of downramping really doesn't help the conversation. It really does make me laugh though - that you think people cant see this for what it is, it is also a waste of your time. Why aren't you doing research into other stocks and trying to build your wealth instead of trying to influence others?

Your words, just like mine will not be able to influence the market, but unlike you, I want to provide facts that have helped me with my investments in the hope that they may be helpful to others, we can all win here - I don't get the mentality behind wanting others to fail?
    All I can see is that you are invested in a competing stock, or think you have missed the boat (which is incorrect from my projections and a few others here, there is massive, absolutely MASSIVE upside with this one IMO) - both of which are understandable and human motivations, but deeply flawed, as eventually they will be ineffective efforts and a waste of your time - which would be better spent building your own wealth. Thank you and good luck to you.
    Last edited by jovialmonk: 25/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.