SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Emerge runs the technology platform and bill the customers...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I have reported this post to the moderators and would also like you to be careful. Legally what you are implying could be defamatory or classified as libel. Some people have been involved in legal proceedings for accusing people on forums of insider trading, so I would caution you in posting similar things in future unless you are happy to expose yourself to legal risk, its just not worth it.

I cant say it better ,so I am going to quote the post by @Tran as they say it best, and it may help drown out some of the negativity, which is ever present in stocks that are trending and garnering massive interest.

Emerge runs the technology platform and bill the customers directly (ASX announcement on 10/09/2020) and receive 64.5% of the net revenue. Crowd1 is simply a marketing company that brings customers to Emerge. That's all it is. Emerge takes the whole amount of revenue to its account and deducts all expenses and then keep 64.5% of the balance. That is huge amount of money.

Icandy ran its trial of 80000 customers recently and had 40% retention after 1 month. I believe Emerge has conversion rate of pre-register customers and retention rate of similar scale. If Emerge accumulates more than 5mil pre-register customers before launch on 14th Nov and I believe it will be easily achieved, then at 40% conversion rate, it is equal to about 2mil customers at $12 for per month. That is $24mil per month or $72mil per quarter and Emerge keeps 74.5% of it.
    There will be customers leaving but there also be new customers keep joining. Plus customers from MTN and from Microsoft game cloud streaming (EM1 is now Micorsoft's ISV partner). I would not be surprised if Emerge enters a new partnership with Tencent or Alibaba gaming unit as we saw Icandy did with Alibaba recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80171 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3756741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.