SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Look, I dont like what is going on here, I did not mean any...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Look, I dont like what is going on here, I did not mean any offence to anyone and there is also no need to insult my intelligence, I have not said anything rude to you, and this goes against the spirit of HC community. If you look at my first post, I was just suggesting caution to the thread poster @Psilocybe because I think we all need to be careful with what we say. Hey, I might be wrong, saying that EM1 is affiliated with a pyramid scheme may not be sufficient for a legal case, but it gets close enough to make me concerned. I dislike upramping just as much as downramping, and I respect alternative views, so that is not my issue. I just consider that the evidence behind the thread title is lacking and it has the potential for legal ramifications which I would not like anyone to go through. Defamation is not strictly correct in this case, it would more likely be a case of injurious falsehood, and even though such happenings are unlikely, it has happened to posters on forums before, so I was just trying to bring peoples attention to that.

I understand the importance of free speech and balanced opinions on here, but what I have seen from @drifta amounts to downramping.
    @Psilocybe if you intended on providing a balanced perspective then just know I was only trying to caution you from possible risks that have affected other posters, was actually trying to do a favour. Lets all just get along and enjoy what comes, no one needs more flame wars, theres plenty of other avenues for those.

Of course there are risks with this stock, as there are with others, including APT in its infancy. Conversion rate and problems with the launch are two sources of risk/reward. A large part of what @falcon347 is talking about is just the conversion rate, and the fact that we dont know how many people will stick with the platform post-launch. I think most of us are aware of this and thats why this is a speculative stock just like many penny stocks. I am of the opinion that the interest will grow and the platform will be attractive enough to retain a fiscally robust conversion rate. I just don't see the marketing affiliation as being a source of risk, and I also don't see the problem with how the marketing is being done, or how it is different from how many other apps and tech are being marketed and recommended.
    Last edited by jovialmonk: 19/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80171 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3756741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.