SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I was about to start a new thread for casual charts and more...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I was about to start a new thread for casual charts and more detailed technical analysis, but then I saw this gem, thanks @Vulture for starting this off. I am still learning technical analysis, so I welcome any feedback. My charts so far aren't really that technical, but more broad trends and some comments around volume and other indicators (usually MACD, RSI and accumulation moving averages) but I enjoy doing it so wanted to at least copy them here to keep everything together. It would be a good idea keeping all the charting together over the coming weeks, and post-launch of miggster mobile.

Here is my post from another thread but I should have posted it here instead (thanks @EllieO - a great suggestion)
    I think it will be good to have technicals/charts in one thread, and maybe fiscal projections in another but the way this stock is trending we will likely see many threads opening up. I will add charts to this one, and will add qualitative research to the thread I started last week, and maybe someone can start a thread for the financial projections to collect together some of the great work done thus far @Chrisp26 and @Quanta, I really enjoyed reading your work, and there are probably others I have missed.

So heres a quick chart, for the last week and a half leading up to friday before launch date, so not much time for extrapolation, definitely treat speculatively. Entire feasible region gives a broad pre-launch share price between 14.5 - 32c, with strong bullish projections showing a channel of 22c-32c and conservative projections showing 14.5-18c
    Blue/black trends are really bullish, light blue and purple are very conservative, with obviously the area between being feasible too.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2591/2591073-f41f012946f4f45fd8bd81e6a48dec93.jpg

Further comments:
    Blue and Black trend lines assume trading in existing channels established previously with no assumptions
    Black trend takes into account recent rally (23rd oct) but with no adjustment to supports. Blue ignores this recent rally. Top of blue trend basically coincides with the VWAP at close of trading on the 23rd.

Light blue and purple trends both take into account existing rally. Light blue assumes lower supports and allows for more upside and takes into account a possible rally early this week due to possible announcements. Purple trend assumes higher supports but no rally this week and flatter trading/consolidation. Both trends assume rallys in the 2 weeks prior to launch, and 50% pullbacks after each rally (which I think is conservative).
    The upper purple trendline coincides with the VWAP at close of trading on the 23rd.

Again - definitely a speculative chart and a very broad one - and the potential range is huge, but I think it is useful to show potential upside, purely of recent trading. Some assumptions here are that buy volume will continue to win out over selling, which I think is reasonable due to the reasons for selling. Many long term holders may choose to leave the register, but many people are joining the register, just look at the volume in the recent few days

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2591/2591079-aef5802aa1fbdbbc301b38f332e1a238.jpg
    and the VWAP at those days
    Date - VWAP
    14/10 - 4.4
    15/10 - 5.3
    16/10 - 5.4
    19/10 - 8.0
    20/10 - 8.1
    21/10 - 8.4
    22/10 - 9.8
    23/10 - 12.5

and see the MACD as well as the Accumulation/Distribution

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2591/2591082-4ce51bba01cc46ae8286c0c8035762b7.jpg
    In the accumulation and distribution we see both the 15minute trendline (browny/green), the 50 day MA (red) and the 200 day MA
    What the MACD and accumulation moving averages here tell me is that despite selling due to long-holder and option conversion profit locking, buy momentum is still the clear winner as plenty of investors and some big money still see potential upside and an undervalued opportunity here.

Again, all IMO, DYOR, and I hope its useful in combination with the projected revenue projections (and associated share prices) that others have posted.

I think pre-launch chart projections along with revenue projections based on miggster mobile pre-registrations (and adding in MTN arena subscription figures from announcements) will help when it comes to trying to project company valuation and how this may differ from market share price which may help with overbought/oversold determinations (I want to use this to help me average my position longer term)

Once pre-reg revenue projections become actual figures, and these are adjusted as more people subscribe, I think charting will become more more important

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.