SP8 12.5% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Take my advice, do your research. If you convince this is good...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Take my advice, do your research. If you convince this is good for you just buy it while it's bargain otherwise we all know about em1 partners.
    by the way, asx was happy with all responds from em1 after halt and yet we are buying it.
    I personally, strongly believe that asx would not let any scams on australia to appear on the stoke market.
    bbc make documentaries about everything, which respected, unfortunately the bbc is not making rule here in Australia and it's only broadcasting as a media and needs something to talk about it.
    I check the progress on australian company with cash in the bank and also more cash to come with new products which will increase the cash in the bank as well.
    taking into consideration that emerge gaming is going to be Uber in gaming tournaments in mid 20 21, then I don't think there will be any needs of any of the partners or their affairs even if it's wrong doing while the articles which taken down because there was no credible enough evidence about em1 wrong doing.

finally, as a share holder in Australia I believe in the system and will continue to support and encourage others to come on board. If you buy then you will achieve something. Otherwise do not buy it as it's not something that you ever do.
    all the best to whoever buy this stock and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $19.62K 2.803M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3021999 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3527366 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.