SP8 8.33% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Does anyone else get the feeling a few people here didn't read...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Does anyone else get the feeling a few people here didn't read the Ann properly and thought the pre subs were paying? Very clearly states that it was pre subs. So I'm starting to think a few got fooled and were DT or STT and are now a little bitter, they either missed out or they are stuck in T2 trades maybe?

so for those guys downramping and having a go at the company, pre subs mean nothing. Anyone who bought on that information should not be investing. 1 or 20 million means nothing. Buy hey blame the company because you can't read. Personally I think crowd1 are doing a great job with the PR, how they make their money with their members is irrelevant to EM1. We'll know in a month or so from now how successful this miggster will be. But 100k sign ups or we pay nothing? Pretty good deal if you ask me. 5g cut come soon enough, and the games are also irrelevant as people will play anything when they're bored waiting on the bus or in a shop/marketplace (attendant). 5g and they can stream the AAA games, maybe they are showing investors where they are heading in the future not when Miggster first starts??? Nothing wrong with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $335 51.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3066957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.