SP8 7.69% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

EM1 Finally solved., page-66

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Look, I mean you dunk on it, but it does take some creative genius to engineer this scheme into existence and still be allowed to list / trade on an exchange more than 12 months later and dodge questions like professionals.

I was really excited for it when I first heard about it but by the time I found out about Crowd1 the stock was suspended. My parcel right before suspension was a literal x20 bagger, and when I sold it was a mere x2 bagger, but I'll take that over x0.

What really rubs me the wrong way is the sponsorships above all else. I can understanding using crappy web games à la Miniclip style to break out into an African / underserved market. That totally makes sense. But it's the notion that if you just stick a Redbull or Adidas label on stuff, that those companies aren't going to be bothered to check and will totally be fine with it. Like, who was the genius that thought it would be a good idea to put those logos on, pretend the sponsorships were real, and not actually bother to phone them first?? Unless they did and it went south and they put the logos up anyway?

Either way, really bad smell.

Disclaimer: not financial advice, DYOR, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.813K 557.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3133624 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 92010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.