SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

if you had any kind of knowledge at all then you would know that...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    if you had any kind of knowledge at all then you would know that that triangle is missing a major part of the picture if it where to resemble any thing illuminate slash freeman's or whatever!!! so I guess we can just put it down to another uneducated down ramper with nothing else to do with there time on a Saturday nite !! Buddy have you ever thought about taking place in any kind of team sport !!! it's a great feeling to be part of something that is more than yourself !!!miggster debt free 50000 subs that we know of !!! MTN 80000 subs came out of nowhere !! stoked !!! definitely some mum and dad investers trying to make life a bit easier with a few extra bucks invested here !! I'm one of them by the way !!! so why don't you negative posters give it a rest And let this thing run if it's got the legs!!! so much negative sh!t has been talked asx shut is down !!! but here we are still trading !! how about we let the market have a go at rating this stock !!! no more negative stuff till next year !!! what do ya rekon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.