SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

No problem everyone and thanks for your feedback. Im really glad...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    No problem everyone and thanks for your feedback. Im really glad that it is useful and its great to be on the register with you all. I will continue to post things I think are useful, and welcome constructive criticism if you disagree with any of my comments, it makes for good discussion.

So today started with a pullback that we were all expecting, still falling within the bands in an earlier chart I have, so after a few hours of trading ill do a new chart unless someone beats me to it. Nothing wrong with a healthy pullback, it is expected and it will be very interesting how the rest of the day plays out.

This pullback gives new holders a chance to average, and prospective holders an entry point, so it is a positive thing for people to come on board and to have some price consolidation. This will be a very interesting day of trade, so will the rest of the week leading up to the next announcement.

I emailed the company chairman asking about announcements regarding pre-registrations, and whether they were going to continue announcing them. Obviously Emerge cannot release anything sensitive, but I did receive some comforting reassurance, and I quote:

Over the course of the coming weeks we will be continually keeping the market informed leading into the November Launch of Miggster
    Stay Tuned!

Completely guessing here but I would expect another one come friday or the following monday, if the pre-registrations occur at a similar rate to the last few days that we have seen.
    Last edited by jovialmonk: 20/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.