SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

dont worry about it, I think its just a matter of time. I'm not...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    dont worry about it, I think its just a matter of time. I'm not offering advice, but just want you to know we all feel the same way. We all want a vertical line with no selling hahaha, but then, if that was the way it worked, we wouldnt be able to sell either. I like to think that we are on a train and all got on at different stations and are getting off at different ones, its the natural way of things. Sometimes I think its better to put stocks like this in the bottom drawer and then look at them in 6 months, sometimes looking daily just drives you crazy!

Also with the day traders, they are just looking for some swing, liquidity and choose their entry and exit. If as a long holder you choose your position and any prices you want to average down/up on, then stick to it, the price movement from day trading wont affect your system. Sometimes I think the day traders have a more stressful time, and with a stock like this where it can go parabolic between announcements, it can really make it hard to pick the points (or maybe im just no good at it haha). For longer holders like you and me, we just need a comfortable chair, balls of steel, patience and some stubbornness to hold and see the long term value (if that is your perspective of course). My sentiment is still buy because I am seeing support at 8c and feel that there is a strong upside for new entries, but I can understand the hold sentiment as people want to see more support stack up and form a nice base.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80171 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3756741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.