SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I hear you, but I have to disagree about the pump and dump, it...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I hear you, but I have to disagree about the pump and dump, it was an actual re-rate of the company, and long term holders are closing positions and many of them free-carrying the rest forwards. Pump and dumps are different. There is serious volume coming through, buy volume resetting at 8c, I wouldnt be surprised if our VWAP for the week remained close to 8c, which is completely fine!

I understand your point about needing funds, I like to store the funds I can afford in this stock and hold, because the upside will take a little time, maybe the first leg up will be between now and nov 14, and another little pullback, and another rally in the new year ahead of Miggster premium launch. Remember we will also be post election, IMO there will be less fiscal and political uncertainty which I believe attract more investors who at the moment may not want to enter the market pre-election. Holding is definitely the hardest part, especially when bills come and you need the funds lol, gotta have that emergency cash in the biscuit tin, or under the couch cushion! =p

I wouldn't let this get to you, again not advice, everyone has to do what they have to do. I think many are seeing this as an opportunity to enter the stock on the back of this selling. I think that in these quiet patches between announcements, many see this as the best time to buy or average down, at least that is my perspective for this stock. The technicals are moving alot, but there is definitely alot of volume moving at 7.9 and 8.0c and and just say some buy signals and volume increase on buy side, so we may have found bottom for the afternoon and buyers may be taking control. chart to follow later

Last edited by jovialmonk: 20/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.608K 801.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812697 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2466033 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.