SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

IMO Miggster Mobile brings together a few things that are, by...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    IMO Miggster Mobile brings together a few things that are, by themselves quite addictive and entertaining, and together provide an attractive product fit for the present market. These include the use of mobile apps, gaming, paid prizes, multiplayer competition and tournaments, and social networking. Together with a widespread marketing strategy with an ambitious goal to penetrate multiple countries, Emerge are aiming to establish a significant market share in the mobile gaming industry

Miggster Premium is another product providing content delivery and streaming of games to players devices, along with the other factors (paid prizes, multiplayer competition, social networking) and the advantage here is that some of the more popular games should be on offer, but note that this is still yet to be announced. On the back of a successful Miggster Mobile launch, and leveraging from the Microsoft ISV partnership, I would imagine Emerge would be utilising the Azure platform for content distribution as well as leveraging other partnerships that are likely to want to get involved following a successful adoption of Miggster Mobile.

I think both of these products are complementary, targeting different demographics but also arent exclusive (I can be a casual gamer on my phone and also play something more serious on other devices), and I cant imagine why both wouldn't be adopted well. There will be competitors, but the industry is massive and similar to the BNPL space, there is room for multiple companies. Im not sure about first-mover advantage, but I think that Emerge is quickly becoming the eSports market darling of the ASX. I think that the widespread marketing campaign and the use of affiliate marketing ahead of the first launch is a key winner and I think first-mover advantage will only be established post-launch when we get a look at the conversion numbers. With a decent number of subscribers post launch, some quarterly revenue figures, and increasing levels of subscriptions following the launch, if these things happen then I think we would be in a situation to say we have first mover advantage and a decent foothold/beachhead in the market.

Other questions like whats the competition like, and more details like this will likely have to wait till launch, and purely IMO, I imagine there will be some pre launch information leading up to the final date that will answer questions like this, show demo content etc - any basic marketing campaign would stagger the advertising campaign and save some impressive visuals and demonstrations until closer to the date IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80171 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3756741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.