SP8 8.33% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

EM1 - the numbers, page-39

1. 4,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6816
    There are a few good factors conspiring here as I see it:

1) Additional idle time as people work from home/stay at home or even do reduced hours
    2) Not a huge cost to subscribe to gain access to games
    3) It's not just one game 'at play'...so it potentially opens up a larger audience
    4) Bandwidth and Latency... this gets addressed as countries and infra. improves, 5G will eventually become a factor for more seamless playing.
    5) Cloud hosting makes a lot of sense as opposed to having to download games...all the grunt work done off-site.
    6) Very easy to attract more followers/subscribers via smartphones, specially for lower demographics where despite you not having a great disposable income, you will still have a phone, maybe a second hand one...or some other tier 2 brand, doesn't matter, you can still play.
    7) We are early in the well, game...early days yet...who knows the potential, could be huge, i'm sure there will be competitors later but at this early stage, prospects for the shorter term, perhaps to medium term look good.
    8) Nothing like bragging rights to stimulate the player, leader boards etc, these incentives (along with cash prizes) are just an added bonus.

Lets see how it plays out.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $335 51.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3066957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.