SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

As someone watching on (who is in game development) and to...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    As someone watching on (who is in game development) and to answer the original Q: I can say maybe people are waiting to see the actual revenue numbers before they buy in? I know I am.

The NET revenue is still a mystery. Crowd1 also has some real dark clouds around it also (being as polite as possible there).

What happens if Crowd1 get's banned in more countries or legal proceedings happen?
    What if the games that Miggster have on them are not actually licenced properly and just bought off a dodgy HTML5 reseller (DYOR on this part like i did)
    Will they get a simple DMCA or C&D or will there be expensive legal issues?
    These are IF and ?s but this kind of doubt would hold many people back.

Also the talk about AAA games is interesting as no mention of indie games too. I can say that I havent heard of any studio partnering with EM1 or Miggster. No press coverage on this in the local or international game press either. No press releases on it? these things take a long time to set up. And the money that Stadia and Amazon (Luna) are putting into their platforms (Ive seen deals and been involved in them) would dwarf any cash that EM1 has even for a handful of smaller titles. It can cost millions for a single AAA games to go onto a streaming platform. You pay more when the game is available for free and popular.

So yeah a lot of doubt here.

That said I'm still i'm impressed with 50k paid subscribers. Since jumping on here I've been looking up MLMs, ponzai and pyramid schemes and it's amazing how blatant they can be. (You can still see OneCoin actively recruiting even here in Aus while people are arrested overseas)

At least with Miggster there IS something to do (play basic games) rather than just "do a course then recruit more people for $" They should licence the platform to the other MLMs! Maybe this is the future!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.