EM2 1.82% 5.4¢ eagle mountain mining limited

The small cap market has taken a absolute smashing over the last...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    The small cap market has taken a absolute smashing over the last couple of years, people have lost all confidence in it(IMHO), so any upward movement is dumped into hard, especially by any pip traders, who would have basically been starving over the last couple of years, there’s been a few exceptions where a share price has continued on a upward trajectory, but they have been few and far between.
    There is an old saying in regards to the share market, you take the stairs on the way up and the lift on the way down.
    I agree with your comment about selling smashed up copper stocks right now, especially ones like EM2, that have basically $6 billion (Aus), worth of copper, silver and gold in the ground.
    It always amazes me that people will buy on the days that the copper price is up, then sell on the days when the copper price is down, the smart thing to do would be the opposite of that.
    If you can believe the many forecasts by the so called experts, that the world is hurtling towards a massive copper supply shortage, then I can’t see the situation being turned around anytime soon, its not as if you can wave a magic f-ing wand and magically a heap of new copper mines will appear, just look at the likes of BHP, trying to buy out any major copper mining assets they can get their hands on.
    So if we are going into a copper bull market, then I believe that this is just the beginning, and it will be a sustained long term trend, as opposed to a short term bubble, and as one poster commented recently,, copper is one market that the slimy Chinese don’t have a stranglehold over, just my thoughts.

Cheere GLTAH and Giddy up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $1.064K 19.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 124226 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 71028 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.