EM2 0.00% 4.8¢ eagle mountain mining limited

We are not orphans, I don’t see any small cap copper stocks...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    We are not orphans, I don’t see any small cap copper stocks bolting ahead atm, but that can change and change quickly, just look at (LRV) for example, a few weeks ago it was trading down around 5 cents, then the Chinese announced that they were putting a restriction on Antimony exports and bingo, the pumpers are all over (LRV), I know it’s not a copper play, but it shows you what can happen.

I have recently been selling some other garbage that I have been sitting on losses, and buying more (EM2), because I believe that I have a better chance of eventually getting in front, with a stock like (EM2).

Some of the recent market commentary, coming out of the American markets are that they are seeing a sell off in technology (AI) stocks and buying in small cap stocks, we usually follow what they do.

(EM2) has a solid proven resource, plenty of exploration potential, management that does seem to want to do things, that are in the interest of investors, as opposed to plenty of other small cap management, that don’t give a flying (F) about shareholders, only themselves, do you see the management of (EM2), constantly endowering themselves with copuas amounts of performance rights, like plenty of others do (NO).

Charles Bass has pumped millions into (EM2), has he done that because

1/ He likes losing money ?

2/ He is F-ing Stupid ?

3/ He has no idea what he is doing ?

None of the above, quite the opposite, I am no expert on mining, but he is, so I will continue to buy as I can, it will turn, I have no idea when, but I can already hear people saying (F), I wish I had bought (EM2), when it was around 5 cents.

Its a F-ing tough market in the small cap sector atm, and don’t worry it’s testing my limits, but I keep reminding myself, why I bought in the first place, and nothing has changed, that I can see.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.267K 26.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 46 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.