EM2 4.00% 4.8¢ eagle mountain mining limited

EM2, page-243

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 734
    Interesting viewpoint you have, I respectfully disagree. I have followed another copper explorer for multiple years - Hot Chilli a large porphry deposit over in Chile and over the past few years they have been constantly looking and exploring to identify high grade shallow starter pits just like ours (Oracle Ridge) to tack on to their existing project. I don't own it anymore (HCH) due to various reasons, which I won't go into here but I did make a fair bit of money buying it in the 60 cent range and divesting over a $1.00. These large porphry deposits are large capex projects (deep) so they actually look for bolt on projects just like ours. The reason being is the economics of the existing project significantly improve when the two are merged together, as the key for improving capex pay back period and net present value is to have an Oracle Ridge at the front end of a project that produces early cash flow.

As mentioned earlier with US reducing interest rates (Now China as well to stimulate their economy), coppers price has started to increase and our project becomes ever more valuable. Don't forget Grupo Mexico is looking at restarting in Arizona (3rd largest producer in USA) who used to treat our ore from Oracle. Charlie Bass is a smart man and knows we have a very valuable deposit on our hands and I can assure you multiple parties are interested (Not tyre kickers), just have a look at all the players around us. As mentioned, I think the project is worth a hell of a lot more than the market is pricing it at so I will continue to buy as I am a contrarian investor and happy going against the market. Only in time, will you know who was wrong or right. Cheers, CP.
    Last edited by ChasingProfits: 25/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.