NEU 0.35% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hi all - great news on orphan drug granted by FDA, let's keep...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi all - great news on orphan drug granted by FDA, let's keep jumping those hurdles Neuren.....
    I have also found the following - the application for orphan drug to the European Medicines Agency is particularly of interest to me and cant remember reading this in any other announcement:-

Neuren (NEU) - ASX Announcement 16 February 2015 Neuren receives Orphan Drug designation from FDA for trofinetide in Rett syndrome Melbourne, Australia, 16 February 2015: Neuren Pharmaceuticals (ASX: NEU) today announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Orphan Drug designation to Neuren's drug trofinetide for treatment of Rett syndrome.
    Orphan Drug designation is a special status that the FDA may grant a drug intended to treat a rare disease or condition. Orphan Drug designation qualifies the sponsor of the drug for 7 years of marketing exclusivity following marketing authorisation. The FDA granted Orphan Drug designation to Neuren for trofinetide in Fragile X syndrome in October 2013.
    Neuren has commenced the process of Orphan Drug applications to the European Medicines Agency for trofinetide in both Rett syndrome and Fragile X syndrome. Orphan Drug designation in the European Union qualifies the sponsor of the drug for 10 years of marketing exclusivity following marketing authorisation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.