VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Hello everyone. EMA Chairman Mike Young is taking part in the...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hello everyone.

EMA Chairman Mike Young is taking part in the CEO sleepout again.

A short word from Mike:

Homelessness, and the charities that help those who are homeless, are amongst the most difficult social issues to raise money for.

We ignore it, we walk past it, we wish it away and say "It's their own bloody fault.” But I can tell you that, as the little brother of a former homeless man, it can happen to anyone and it is not "their own bloody fault."

Last year, I managed to raise nearly $30,000 for the homeless through the CEO Sleepout. Thank you so much to those of you who donated. I am just overwhelmed with your response and generosity. And thanks for the notes of encouragement, and posts and SMSs during the night. It really meant a lot to me.

Now I am asking again. I understand that alot has changed with our State and our industry in 12 months - ironically it means more people living rough. But if you can help us out, please do.

Follow the prompts and please donate what you can. Even if it's $5. I appreciate every cent.

Just go to:

https://www.ceosleepout.org.au/donate/online-donation/?ceo=mike-young-bc-iron-limited

and do what you can

Very sincerely

Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.