RMI 9.09% 1.2¢ resource mining corporation limited

emai lto warwick on renewal, page-3

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    A representative got back to me today and was very forthcoming re license renewal. I'll outline his response rather than cut and paste...key points:

1. He confirmed the Feasability study was submitted and Wardens Court with the Obea and Embessa reps in attendance meeting was held.
    2. The Warden will review the findings and report to the MRA(don't know who these guys are).
    3. Once the MRA have reviewed the BSF and Wardens report they will provide a recommendationg to the Mining Advisory Council(MAC)
    4. The MAC convene each month to hear these license applications and they eventually advise the Minister for Mining of their recommendation for his approval...

While he is hopeful of a speedy decision he did state that this may take up to 11 months(thats next year).

Meantime I have asked what his approach is to financing and JV engagement. Obviously they may raise some funds from the RRS but obviously the main game is the JV post license renewal...can he agree this prior to renewal with that as a condition!? Would be a great achievement and lend strength to their licensing campaign.

Jazza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.