CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

email and reply from centro investor center.

1. 257 Posts.
    1st Message sent by me to centro Investor Center:

Make sure this message goes out to Glen...

Where is he and what is he doing? Has he not seen the value of SP ? It has been going to the southern Hemisphere.
    Why hasnt he put a trading halt on this Sp till they sorted their shit together?

IS it that all directors are trying to get rid of their shares so us small investors loose out?

Is it they are getting paid heaps of dollars from other funds to keep this SP down or to be driven down?

He may need to implement the idea of ABS. They left trading Halt on the share price to keep it at a good level till things had been sorted out?

Enough is enough I will be lodging a complaint to ASic in regards to what has been happening with SP.

Share price manipulation is happening and as you can at 4pm before final trading someone tried to stopped the share price from rising by putting a dummy bid of 5million shares at 25c.

I think all directors are involved in the manipulation or someone would have called for a trading halt till everything was sorted someway or another...
    Regards,

The reply was:

Thank you for your enquiry.

Centro has no control over the market and/or the price of its securities. It would be inappropriate for any entity to try to control its share price.

If you have any further queries, please contact Investor Services on 1800 802 400 or email [email protected].

Kind regards,
    Alicia on behalf of the Investor Services Team

I replied back with this and I still have not received any response yet:

Alicia,

I have had a look at your figures recently. Your balance Sheet and Your profit/loss statement.
    This is why I invested into Centro.

The market is in turmoil and it is not helping CNP at all. Had your directors kept the market well informed, the market would have relaxed and not given up on SP.

ABS kept a trading Halt on the SP till they sorted their stuff. The directors controlled the market by putting a trading Halt on the SP. If your directors did put a trading Halt on the SP till they sorted Centro out it would not have driven the share price to these levels.

There are few explanations for this:

Either your directors are bailing out and selling the shares/ Small shareholders like us dont know about it.

Or some fund manager or a large organization is bribing your directors to keep the share price trading so they can buy at these low prices/ Scare small investors.

Or the value of the Stock indicating the value of the company. But I believe according to your figures that was stated for the half year report, you have more cash than what the whole value of the company is in regards to the share price.

If you can respond to this and pass it through to the executive team it would be more appreciated.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.