PV1 10.3% 3.2¢ provaris energy ltd

Hi,I sent an email to the company re. SP and I just thought I'd...

1. 430 Posts.
    Hi,
    I sent an email to the company re. SP and I just thought I'd better post it here which I asked permission. Here it is:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]
    Subject: TTE Shares
    Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 23:45:49 +0800

Danilo,

Thank you for your email and your interest in Titan Energy Ltd.

The financial year end in Australia for all individuals, superannuation funds and most companies is 30 June, and it is likely that the financial year end is having an effect on junior companies.

However, Titan management are primarily focused on building the business, building the oil production, building the oil revenue. We believe that in the long term, the share market will be unable to ignore significant progress on the ground, notwithstanding the share price ups and downs in the interim.

Fortunately we have made some significant headway in that regard and we are continuing to push hard for more progress.

The Titan management team are also significant shareholders in the Company, and we are each keenly aware of your concerns with regard to the share price fluctuations. However, we tend to take a long term view with regard to our personal holdings.

Regards,

Jack Toby

Company Secretary

Titan Energy Ltd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $30.23K 965.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28793 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 106380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.