MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

email : any change to farmin schedule or not, page-34

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20822
    There is no matter betwen you and me Iam. I am exactly thinking like you about MEO's assets and future. I am bullish on MEO. Yes, these expectations are all subjective things. I am not blaming you for being subjective. I am doing the same thing. I belive the whole life goes on by expectations. All businesses, marriages, travels, everything is started with expectations. It is the meaning of life.

However, we are not asking for anything which would lead management to jeopardy the farmin agreement! We are asking if the schedule needs to be amended or not. So we can amend our own expectations.

I can't agree with this view ; "Conversely the management of a company shouldn't put a deal in jeopardy just to satisfy some ST shareholders".

I don't know why majority of shareholders are being labelled by being ST holders. Who knows who is LT who is ST holders? A lot of people got trapped in this stock and have become LT holders unintentionaly. Instos and any other shareholder who hold up to 5% can sell any time they like without informing the market. No one can stop them from this dumping. But they are considered as LT holders. You can sell anytime you like, I can sell any time I like even though I am thinking to be a LT holder of at least 250k shares. So, it is not right to talk about ST holders here. 75% of this stock is hold by the SHs who hold less than 0.3% of MEO shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.