BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ragger,Thanks for sharing your email exchange.I am one of the...

1. 4,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1196
    Ragger,

Thanks for sharing your email exchange.
    I am one of the biggest critics of management and your email exchange confirms all of my past comments. I spoke to them on a number of occasions with no real info coming out.They just say the same crap as if a bot is responding.
    I too want this stock to flourish. I don't enjoy losing money particularly with BPG who did not portray their Balance Sheet properly at the start. Anyway that's been and dusted.

All of your questions are valid and the simple answer as to why there is no progress on this is MONEY. They don't have any. The code of the exchange is sub standard because they don't have the $ to fix it. Website, marketing etc. Simply no money.

Phua has drained it and I reckon that's the key reason why it has not been re-listed. The current Balance Sheet shows the company is technically insolvent and the ASX, ASIC or whoever would never allow a re-listing of a company that doesn't have any money and has a cloud over offricials.

All IMO so DYOR but the only way this company will re-list is if it wins Powerball. (probably not enough cash left to buy a ticket)

Sorry but it's hard to put any positive spin on this outfit.

Someone correct me if they disagree coz I'm all ears for solutions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.