RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

email company - demand answers, page-22

1. 3,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    sent from my heart

Dear Red Fork Energy

As you would be probably aware over the last few days you have and will be bombarded with emails, more than
    likely disappointed and frustrated emails about the companies performance.

Perhaps it is a bit unfair to say the companies performance as this has not been the problem, the company has been performing very well,so i ask why has not the share price?

I and many others that are currently emailing you.... are members from the stock forum Hot Copper.... and it would be fair to say we have, for 12 months seen the stock
    manipulated to a point where some intervention by yourself is required immediately.

For so many positive announcements from RFE and to see the share price below or on par from where it was 12 months ago is a major disappointment.

As a shareholder that has seen the highs of $1.60 some years ago before the GFC and the recent lows, i have truly remained a loyal shareholder to RFE, but for what has been going on and assuming this is coming from some of your major shareholders....enough is enough.

i am sure you would be aware of the shenanigans that are being played out here. Perhaps no more shorting would be major start if that is possible? If your holding out for a takeover which we all would love eventually and above Euroz`s valuation, then maybe we should put the company on the market and see what offers we can receive, because at the moment i am sure somebody is having a lend of us.

Hopefully you will have an opportunity to read all the incoming emails and realise that your minority shareholders have a lot invested in our company and unfortunately the credibility of Red Fork Energy and generally the ASX is being destroyed by these hoons.

Yours Sincerely

Malcolm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.