BRN 2.94% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Email Contact with Peter VDM

1. 2,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    A while back I submitted a question to Peter via the contact page on the BrainChip website. It was responded to by Andrew Jones at MVP Capital in Perth (as opposed to the tech team in Cali) who said he'd pass it on to Peter. I only remembered about it as I was going through my emails. This email (and subsequently not getting a reply) was pretty much the reason why I sold out of my stake in the company.

Wondering if anyone has had email contact with Peter or if it was only this query that was ignored. If someone else is in contact maybe they could forward the query on.

In the presentation, it is stated: (Brainchip is) "The world's only autonomous learning technology".

This is from the Human Brain Project (https://www.humanbrainproject.eu/neuromorphic-computing-platform1):

The current version of the Neuromorphic Physical Model (NM-PM) incorporates 50*106 plastic synapses and 200,000 biologically realistic neuron models on a single 8-inch silicon wafer in 180nm process technology. The system does not execute pre-programmed code but evolves according to the physical properties of the electronic devices. FACETS has also pioneered a network description language (PyNN) that provides platform independent access to software simulators and neuromorphic systems and will be used throughout HBP. BrainScales – a follow-up project – is pioneering the use of the technology to replicate behaviour and learning over periods of up to one year while simultaneously emulating the millisecond-scale dynamics of the system.

My email to Peter was:

Hi Peter or whoever else attends to this message.

I'm aware that you're all extremely busy currently, so appreciate any response you can provide.

I'm a share holder but am unable to attend a presentation over the next weeks.

My question relates to the HBP and their neuromorphic computing platform.

Is this technology competing with brainchip? Is it similar in construction and/or application?

Any response much appreciated, even if just links to explanatory info.

Thanks a lot,

As a shareholder very excited by recent activity…

Leif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone got anything constructive to add to this? It would have been good to get a response.
    Last edited by squeef: 14/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $469.4K 2.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 2539653 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1057461 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.