BRN 21.7% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Email Contact with Peter VDM, page-77

1. 9,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 463
    And you do? Your poor attention to detail and grammar makes me question your "Masters" degree. Also, the way you formulate your arguments resembles that of a high school dropout.

You believe that Dr Spitzer and Dr. Greenspan would put their greatest asset (their reputation) on the line for agreeing to "fund some research" and "contributing to the salary of a junior researcher"? Making false statements about a "con", as you're proclaiming, could destroy their reputations and futures.

Do you have any idea the level of funding that the University of California receives? According to Wikipedia (don't usually quote it, but this is not the point of my argument and don't have time to find another source), it's in the billions of dollars coming from Government funding alone.

I don't think you have any idea of the value of a reputation? I doubt it as you don't have any sort of reputation yourself, because if you did, you'd surely be doing something productive with your life and be adding value somewhere to benefit yourself and others instead of posting regurgitated out of context snippets of information repeatedly for hours on end everyday, even when proven wrong.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.050(21.7%)
Mkt cap ! $549.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 28.0¢ 23.8¢ $6.760M 25.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 69114 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 985490 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.