HDR hardman resources limited

email email email

1. 5,048 Posts.
    Here's an email i got from Alan Burns on Tuesday afternoon. It was good of him to reply and i hope he wont mind me shareing it.

Thankyou for your email, i have been chairman of Hardman Resources for many years and during the entire time since before inception of the Mauritanian project. I am confident that all appropriate information is released to share holders in a timely fashion as and when it becomes fact.

The program we are currently in is comprehensive and fast moving, frequently the market may take a view on the progress one way or another and sometimes it is right and sometimes it is wrong. From our point of view we are conscious of the position of trust we have and make sure as far as possible that what we release is fact, not conjecture. I am sure there will be ups and downs over the next few months and i note that you have taken a long term view and that is perhaps the right way to approach our company. The basic facts are that we have one discovery in development mode and four others in various stages of evaluation, in one of which, Tiof, the operator struck mechanical problems trying to get a flow test on one part of the discovery. This sort of thing happens occasionally worldwide and is just part of the day to day oil business - costly but to be expected from time to time. It does not change the fact that there is oil there.

Also, please consider that the oil price has been fluctuating quite markedly which also affects market sentiment. I truly appreciate your support and the company is built on the support of shareholders like yourself and we always welcome comment.

Good luck to us all
    Alan Burns
    Chairman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.