ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

email exchange with michael

1. 4,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3741
    I had an email from Michael yesterday. I had written to him to enquire about the activities that are happening and more importantly had also voiced my concern around declining share price and having had no updates for last few weeks.

He replied to me immediately and has also given me permission to share the contents here.

He said he cannot tell me something which has not been released to marked because of strict disclosure terms but gave me some assurances.

He said he is also concerned about the share price decline all the more because he also holds 44 million shares and all of this he has bought from his own money at much higher prices than what is today.

He said the management team were not having a short term vision as they want to build a world class company in the longer term.

He mentioned we should have a detailed update before the end of month detailing goals and milestones. they expect to release roughly three dozen announcement in 2012 including atleast 12 substantive ones.

So guys, wait and watch. Those for medium and long term should not panic and sell - that is the message and assurance I got. Please DYOR and your own reasons why you are here.

-dc1234

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.