ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

email exchange with michael, page-122

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I'm not in yet Metro, and I accept the risk also exists on my side of the fence, but I'm prepared to pay the premium in order to get what I'm waiting for.

To a degree it almost arrived with the Qualcomm notice last week but just fell short on the clarity I'm looking for. Ultimately, I would love to see a funding partnership enter the picture and the Bergen deal squashed - this would automatically have me pushing the buy button.

Kiril also touched on an extremely important point a couple of days ago with Isonea needing the support of KOL's in order to achieve success in this industry - I couldn't agree more, however I also believe Michael already knows this better than any of us, and has prioritised this as one of his goals set out as one of the company's business strategies.

We can appreciate this will take some time but the most important thing is that it's now being recognised and addressed.
    ___

"believe in your stocks future not its daily sp"

I completely agree dazzaa, and as mentioned to Metro, I'm prepared to pay the premium as soon as my belief or comfort factor is solidified.

I think it was Buffet who also said, "If you won’t feel comfortable owning something for 10 years, then don’t own it for 10 minutes"
    ___

Hi akrotiri,

I have no connection to Isonea what so ever, and all information I have posted related to this company is publicly available over the internet.

Additionally, I have also conducted a considerable amount of research on OBJ Limited over the years and can tell you that one of its directors, Jeffrey Edwards was with this company back before it acquired KarmelSonix.

He's a bit of an accentric fellow who probably couldn't balance his own cheque book, but has the mind of Einstein and is extremely passionate about his work. He was credited and awarded for his part in developing the security encryption codes for electronic funds transfer point of sale systems during the eighties, which is now more commonly known as EFTPOS, however his initial attempts at introducing new technology to a medical world some 20 odd years ago was written off as quackery. It is only in more recent times that the medical world are finally awakening to his field of work.

If you are familiar with Einstein's theory that, "energy equals mass times the speed of light squared" you would also agree that modern physics as we know it today has been built around this fundamental principle, "Nothing can go faster than the speed of light"

Was Einstein wrong? Although quite exceptional for his time, his great theory, indeed has just been offically upstaged - Who would've ever suggested this could happen last century when the majority of our world still have no idea today.

As I understand, Jeff's work didn't contribute to Isonea's own technology platforms, however if I confirm otherwise I'll be sure to re-post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.