ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

email exchange with michael, page-84

1. 1,022 Posts.
    abdm,
    That was dribble.......look at what you have said. Are you a proffesional investor, lonely, or bored, and need to use forums as a release......follow on......

"I apologise if I've rubbed off as just a "typical doomsdayer" but I think you've been too quick to make assumptions...

(Why are you here, if of no interest, why would you approach the ISN sight, unless you had an agenda of some kind, be it good or bad?)

What have I conjured up?

(An argument, of no cause to you, you dont invest in ISN!)

When did I say I was doing anything for anyone else?

(Are you doing it for your own purpose?)

When did I say I know all the answers and you don't

(Well why comment on something you havent researched, havent got skin in, has no direct effect on your life.)

I'm not a daytrader (gave it a good shot a couple of years ago but I was hopeless)

(So be it, thats OK, many have tried.)

I'm not trying to persuade anyone to sell"

(well, why is it even worth the comment. Are you someone who just trolls investment sites, and decides to advise people as to where to put their money, what is safe, and what isn't?)

What I did say was, "As I don't hold ISN and this post will express my concerns with the company email, most holders/supporters will be quick to caterogize this as a "downramp", however I honestly do have some interest in Isonea."

(What interst do you have, a logical question in regards to your statement, that you HONESTLY DO HAVE SOME INTEREST IN ISONEA?)

As only one of my expressed concerns over the "alleged" email does the following comment from it not bother you at all?

(If you choose to email Michael Thomas, he will respond to you with imediacy...To call them alledged emails, points to them being alledged, as in not factual.....Email Michael, tell him your birthdate, and youll probably get a birthday card via the Net. He is open, honest, and forthright in his disclosure. Ask a question, you will get an answer.)

"Many of the small shareholders (none of the larger ones except for one) complained that the Bergen deal wasn’t shareholder friendly"

Think about what is really being said here...

"Many of the "small" shareholders, (none of the larger ones except for one) complained..."

You do realise that if you are not one of the top 20 shareholders, it is alleged that the CEO is referencing you as one of the "small complaining" shareholders...

(well thats a fact, not all of us are in the top 20% of shareholders, as in any company, most of us are SMALL SHAREHOLDERS....Look at most companies....Many of which you may well be a part of. The majority is small shareholders....Thats life....If your argument or conotation of the word small is supposed to mean inferior, no we are not inferior, and most companies aknowledge this, as many small shareholders are more vocal than the majors. They understand this. CEO's that is.)

You are a part owner of Isonea, akrotiri. This gentleman works for you - don't you believe the underlying tone in those words are just a little patronizing - I certainly do?

(As stated, our voices, the little people, the 71% you talk of, combined are loder than the other 29%...We have a louder roar, a bigger vote, and combined a bigger say...Do the math!!!!)

Do you really believe you might be "scorned", by me when my very own concerns with that email were defending 71% of ISN's s/holders from exactly that?

(You have no CONCERNS as stated, you have no skin in the game...That means no concerns for anyone, let alone defending the so called 71% of shareholders...No skin in, why have a concern....Id be more concerned with what you invest in, let alone others.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.