IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

email from a nervous nellie ... , page-3

1. 750 Posts.
    As a long term sizeable IGR holder, I have been watching matters over the past few days.

I'll be emailing CC a little later today to press for better info regarding the significant production cost increases forecast for their new FY.

The market crucifies companies that don't meet targets and/or come up with unwelcome surprises. We have had both in one announcement. Sure we have had two exciting exploration announcements, but thats for the future. The market today demands milestones being hit or surpassed. The expected output for the 13FY at 100kOz also don't excite us, as we should have achieved this level this year (by running above nameplate capacity.

Sure we have COB UG results ahead of us. At 2700 Oz/vm, they should be spectacular and lead to much higher throughput than the planned 2.7g/t budgeted for for FY13.

I think it is entirely appropriate for IGR to set out clearly and precisely its forward exploration plan, so that investors can understand the thoroughness of the IGR approach.

After moving the SP back into the 50's before the dreaded announcement, I was looking for consolidation in the 50's with a return to much higher levels as the POG moves up in coming weeeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.