LYC 1.72% $6.30 lynas rare earths limited

email from aelb

1. 3,069 Posts.
    Bear in mind I don't read much into this, clearly he is limited by what he can say in advance. So I expect positive output from media breifing that could help SP, but still in the dark as to whether TOL issue is on cards or not, as we all are - I posed as a freelance journo, my email below his...

Dear Niqo,

The media session on Thursday, 28 June 2012 is a resumption of the regular media briefings on Lynas. It is intended to provide information and further clarification, if necessary, on the latest developments regarding Lynas particularly the decision of the Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI) regarding the Appeal by 3 Kuantan residents that was heard on 17 April 2012 and the recommendations by the Parliamentary Select Committee (PSC).

Best regards,

TENG IYU LIN
    Policy, Code and Standard Division
    Atomic Energy Licensing Board
    MALAYSIA
    Tel GL: 03-89225888 (ext 5708)
    Fax: 03-89223685

------

Dear AELB,

In regard to the following notice on the AELB website:

MEDIA BRIEFING ON LYNAS
    Atomic Energy Licensing Board (AELB) will conduct a media briefing regarding Lynas issue that will be held on:-
    Date: June, 28 2012 (Thursday; Time: 2.30 pm

All press and media are invited

Please could you confirm if this is a resumption of regular media briefings on Lynas? Or is this a one off event to discuss a specific issue? eg the issue of TOL?

Please could you advise in advance if the AELB will issue TOL to Lynas prior to this media briefing, so it can be discussed at the event? If AELB is not ready or able to issue TOL this week, will it be possible to discuss the proposed timeframe for issuing TOL at the media briefing? If there is already a specific date AELB intends to make a decision on issuing TOL, could you please advise me what that is?

Best Regards,

Niqo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.