PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

email from andrew m.

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    This email came from Andrew Mortimer today after I emailed him some of the posts that have recently appeared here on Hotcopper.

============================================================

Dear Ronnie,

The rights issue of options is a bonus for all shareholders, including myself. The strike price in September 2014 is not an indication of what the company feels the share price will be at that time. The current share price, and the weakness we have seen since Fukushima is a function of the macro market and not micro indicators related to Proto.

Some Proto shareholders sold Proto stock in the second half of last year because there was liquidity in PRW and they needed the capital to put out fires in other parts of their portfolios. It appears that this selling has finished, which is a good sign. Further, there is positive sentiment regards what we are doing re Barnes Hill, please see attached article from The Hobart Mercury today. Everyone is frustrated about the Proto share price, including myself. However, making catty comments for cheap laughs only serves to blow off steam, it doesn’t form part of an accurate dialogue re the company, its assets, and its value.

Very Best Regards,

Andrew

Andrew Mortimer
    Managing Director
    Proto Resources & Investments Ltd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.