PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

email from andrew m., page-38

1. 12,503 Posts.
    fatskeg

"you guys must love Proto then? I have some used bridges for sale if you are interested."

thats exactly what I was talking about.

to do well in the market, one should learn to be emotionless, heartless & ruthless.

no love around, it's all money

the worst stock of all could give you the pump of your life if you get in at the right time, it's all about timing

stocks that I loved the most hurt me the most, now I shall refrain from posting the codes again.

stocks that I had biggest question marks on give me biggest runs

this year ESIO 0.2 to 1.6c, TTEO (the old dog WGP) 0.2 to 1.4c

CSDO & RIMO in 2010 were all multiple 10 baggers

and the biggest of them all PRRO, a dying dog at one stage

you gota love the market. every dog has its day.

and 99% of spec stocks on ASX are dogs, if you want to play in this turf, you gota follow the hidden rules here

why do you think all these stocks are priced with under 10m cap?

coz of the high risk!

if one hates risks so much, then go & play at the big end of town, mid to big caps.

name of the game, risk vs return, seems to me choice should be clear.

I understand our purposes here may be different.

When I lost big time on a stock, I dont have that bitterness, I dont keep whinging on a stock thread coz it aint gona bring my money back.

im here to make money, so suck it up, move on & find the next stock that is going to do just that

now I am in no way trying to speculate why all the bitterness with you & other guys, you have your reasons. If that is your purpose here, then so be it.

I never tried to stop you from writing it all up, so stop trying to bait us with your smart sarcasm at the beginning of this post.

we have different purposes, so let's just travel our separate ways

I appreciate your alert, coz it keeps reminding me that this stock is high risk, so thx for that, but there is absolutely no need for sarcasm towards us

out of politeness, I shall answer your question

no I dont love proto. I just think the stock is well positioned for a well-timed entry atm in terms of new option raising, past SP pumps history, coming newsflow plus encouraging signs on charts

so the chances of riding on a pump to make money is high atm

note I keep using the terms "chances" & "odds". Im no stock guru, I get my fair share of big losers, but I do try my best to improve my strike rate.

If I lose money on this stock, then so be it, overall Im up, thats enough

Hope you are not offended by my post, certainly not intended that way, just my original thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.